The science of dental crowns has advanced rapidly over the past decade. Today’s hi-tech porcelain dental crowns are not only amazingly durable, they can be shaped, colored and fitted to perfectly blend in with the surrounding teeth. Without a dental examination, it is all but impossible to spot a properly installed and finished dental crown.
Dental crowns are regularly used in several treatment plans:
- To strengthen a weak tooth.
- To repair the appearance of a damaged or broken tooth.
- To reinforce a tooth that has had extensive work done to it, such as the installation of a large filling.
- To attach a bridge.
- To cover a badly discolored tooth.
- To cover a dental implant.
If you haven’t looked into improving your dental health (or your smile) with dental crowns in the past few years, please discuss the many desirable options available today with Doctor McFarland.
Doctor McFarland has been a dentist in Miles City since 1993. As a full service family dental practice, Doctor McFarland performs all dental procedures including cosmetic and restoration; dentures; dental bonding; bridges; crowns; implants; veneers; teeth whitening; sealants; fluoride treatments; root canals and more.